Centennial Park Golf Course
From the Centennial Ballroom there is a picturesque view of Maynard Lake. The clubhouse sits on the grounds of the beautifully landscaped Centennial Park with wooden boardwalks and seasonal access to the charming outdoor space.
Both quaint and stunning, the gardens are a perfect ceremony site for smaller and more intimate ceremonies. The FormalGardens feature tall grasses, roses, an abundance of flowers and floral plants and are surrounded by white fencing and shaded pergolas.
What You'll Love
- There are ceremony sites to fit almost any need. From the Lake Terrace with its lakefront backdrop and seating for up to 150 guest, to the Formal Gardens and Bridges for a more intimate setting, to the Entertainment Stage with a grand seating area, we have the venue to bring your outdoor wedding vision to life!
- The Centennial Ballroom has a full wall of floor to ceiling windows that showcase remarkable views.
- We know it's the little things that matter the most! We pride ourselves on our attention to details and offer many unique enhancements to take your event to the next level; including customized linens, specially tailored menus, cocktail and bar service options, unique centerpieces and displays and much more.
- With Full Service Food & Beverage Packages, your menu will be carefully crafted to meet your needs as each dish is prepared by our on-site culinary team with your taste buds and happiness in mind!
What to Know
- Dates fill fast for weddings April - September due to high demand for outdoor ceremonies.
- From formal to relaxed or intimate to grand - if you can dream it, we've done it!
- Centennial Ballroom
- Can accommodate 210 guests, Indoor
- The View
- Can accommodate 48 guests, Indoor
- Lake Terrace or Formal Gardens
- Can accommodate 20-150 guests, Outdoor