Potomac Shores Golf Club
Nestled between the Potomac River and Powell’s Creek and just minutes off Route 1 and Interstate 95, Potomac Shores GolfClub is the perfect venue to host your next event. The clubhouse offers picturesque views of our Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf course and a peaceful, calming atmosphere just 30 minutes from Washington DC. Modern sophistication blended with theTidewater design makes our space ideal for any event. Whether you are hosting a wedding, birthday party, corporate outing, fundraiser, or golf outing, our experienced, professional staff will work attentively to ensure all of your guest's needs are exceeded, resulting in an unforgettable experience.
What You'll Love
- The view of the golf course, the architecture, the food & drinks, and the friendly staff.
What to Know
- Tidewater Grill Dining Room
- The dining room at Tidewater Grill overlooks the 16th hole of the golf course and can host a seated dinner for 60 guests or acocktail reception for up to 70 people. When combined with our patio, this space can accommodate groups of up to 120 people.
- Our patio is the ideal location to indulge in the landscape's natural beauty, accompanied by locally inspired cuisine, cocktails, andexceptional service. This space has seating for 60 guests.
- Our veranda overlooks the 16th hole, and its shape is the perfect location for a wedding ceremony.
- Event Lawn
- The 9,000 square foot event lawn is perfect for larger groups. This space can be used as-is or can be tented and hold groups ofup to 150 people. Overlooking the 16th fairway, the event lawn is ideal for weddings, corporate outings, and golf tournaments.
- Tidewater Grill
- Can accommodate 60 guests, Indoor
- Can accommodate 80 guests, Outdoor
- Event Lawn
- Can accommodate 150 guests, Outdoor