The Lodge of Four Seasons Golf Resort & Spa Shiki
The Lodge of Four Seasons Golf Resort & Spa Shiki, with 354 guest rooms and suites, over 65,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space, and an abundance of amenities to showcase, such as our four pools, signature Japanese Gardens, movie theater,and even a trap shoot range, to name a few. Add in award-winning Spa Shiki, our premier golf courses managed by Troon Golf, plus a full service marina, and your guests are certain to have an unforgettable experience that no other location at The Lake offers.
What You'll Love
At The Lodge of Four Season, we want to provide an experience, not just an event. Our on-site Wedding Coordinator is here to help you plan every detail, from the moment you and your guest arrive, to the moment they leave. There is never a shortage of activities and amenities for our guest to enjoy. All of our wedding packages include the following:
- Preferred Hotel Rates
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- Tastings are included with our full wedding packages and a minimum spend of $5,000.
- Complete set-up of tables, chairs, and staging for both ceremony and reception
- China, silverware, and glassware
- White or black full length tablecoths and black or white cloth napkins
- White skirting provided for head table
- Votive candles
- Full on-site food and beverage catering with full banquet staff service
- Cutting and serving of wedding cake
- Full teardown of venue and storage within 12 hours of departure.
- Complimentary upgraded room the night of the wedding for the newlyweds
- Complimentary indoor back-up location for outside function for all outdoor events booked at The Lodge of Four Season and approriate sized indoor back-up location is reserved at no extra charge. The sales team will not book an outdoor event without an appropriate indoor location available for back-up. But we hope you will not need it!
- Complimentary indoor back-up location for all outdoor events booked at The Lodge of Four Seasons. The appropriate sized indoor back-up location is reserved at no extra charge. The sales team will not book an outdoor event without an appropriate indoor location available for back-up. But we hope you will not need it!
- Mid-week and off season venue and Military discounts available.
- Ask about our Elopement and Vow Renewal Packages.
What to Know
Q: How far in advance can we book our wedding?
- A: Sooner is always better! Most couples make firm reservations between six months and one year in advance. We are happy to check availability for the date you have in mind!
Q: How much of a deposit is required?
- A: A non-refundable depost of $1,000.00 and a credit card authorization form is due with the signed contract.
Q: Are there any extra fees?
- A: All set-up of tables, chairs, and staging along with china, glassware, silverware, skirting and linens are included in our prices. Menu prices are subject to a 22% gratuity and 8.225% tax and prices are not guartenteed until a signed banquet event order is returned to the lodge wedding sales department
Q: How early will the venue be available for set-up?
- A: At minimum, your venue will be ready 2 hours prior to your event for your florist and band or DJ to set-up.
Q: Do you offer children's menus or vegetarian options?
- A: We offer a Children's Meal that includes Chef's breaded chicken tenders and french fries. We also offer several vegetarian selections based on your guest's dietary needs and our chefs are always happy to work with you!
Q: Will we be able to taste our menu selections before our wedding?
- A: Tastings are included with our full wedding packages and a minimum spend of $5,000
Q: Can we bring our own food and beverage?
- No. The Lodge of Four Seasons prides itself on our excellence and dedication to every meal we make, while adhering to all Federal, State, and Local regulations. We do not allow outside food and beverage, but we are happy to discuss a custom menu.
Q: Can we provide our own wedding cake?
- A: Absolutely! Our staff will even cut and serve it for you.
Q: Do you offer any special guest room rates for our attendees?
- A: We are happy to offer discounted rates for blocks of 10 rooms or more for all our weddings, based on availability. The newlyweds receive a complimentary night the night of the wedding when the established food and beverage minum is met!
Q: Can we host our ceromony only at the resort?
- A: All of our venues are priced exclusively for the couples hosting their reception at the lodge. There is a flat fee of $2,000.00 for any ceremony only events over 25 guest.
Q: Can you clarify the food and berverage minimum?
- A: The food and beverge minimum is the least amount of money that you are required to spend in a combination of food and beverage, excluding service charge and sales tax. Please keep in mind that is not all you can anticipate to spend.
- Can accommodate 700 guests, Indoor
- Can accommodate 500 guests, Indoor
Valencia & Rooftop Patio
- Can accommodate 400 guests, Outdoor