Tustin Ranch Golf Club
Expect the unexpected at Tustin Ranch Golf Club. Not only is this venue a rare find—a public golf course with a graceful palm-lined entrance, cascading waterfalls, lakes, and lush year-round greenery—nothing can top the sense of well-being that comes with planning a special event here. The high-end yet utterly carefree feel is a delight, but an even bigger part of the appeal is the facility's imaginative and engaging event staff, who come up with so many creative ways to roll out the red carpet.
The special treatment begins on arrival with a welcome at the sun-drenched Front Courtyard, where your guests can congregate under big red umbrellas with a refreshing libation. Brides, make sure to check out your dressing room! You might not anticipate this level of chic in a golf course setting, but there it is, perfectly outfitted in champagne and rose gold with luxurious seating and accents—just the place to prepare in style for a ceremony on the Lakeview Patio. You'll make a stunning appearance at the top of the clubhouse stairway before descending regally to tie the knot under a flower-draped arbor backed by a sparkling lake and fountain.
After the ceremony, take a short walk past a handsome putting green set up for fun. Miniature hazards and golf balls customized with names or logos make this a great way to relax post-ceremony. Meanwhile, cocktails are served on the adjacent Greenside Patio, a multi-tiered sundeck that allows for several levels of entertaining. The broad stone patio enhanced by mood lighting is a superlative spot for functions large and small, and it's ideal for drinking, dining, or dancing under the sun or stars.
Sit-down receptions generally unfold in the Main Clubhouse, where a soaring beamed ceiling; soft, neutral tones; and floor-to-ceiling windows create a light, airy ambiance. The spacious Augusta Room and the somewhat smaller Broadmoor Room (which has a full bar) can be used separately or together, depending on the size of your gathering. Both boast panoramic views of the property's captivating surroundings. The highly customizable Cypress and Doral Rooms, as well as the Player's Lounge, offer additional options for banquets, luncheons, meetings, and more when you have a shorter guest list.
What You'll Love
- Of course, the best way to slip away here—whether for photos, a quick break, or simply a bit of fun—is by golf cart. We offer one designed specifically for newlyweds that's just the ticket if you plan on posing in front of those marvelous water features and manicured fairways. No wonder so many couples rave about Tustin Ranch Golf Club and its outstanding staff. "I would recommend using this venue to everyone," says a bride, "and I think my guests would do the same." "It was amazing," adds another. "If I could, I'd get married there all over again."
What to Know
- Looking to entertain a large group? Augusta and Broadmoor rooms join together to accommodate up to 220 guests. With floor-to-ceiling windows letting in the beauty of the course, the ballroom-style room can be customized to offer an elegant, formal affair or fun, active reception. Cypress and Doral rooms overlook the front courtyard and are perfect for more intimate celebrations of up to 120 guests. These rooms are highly customizable and may be split to create an even cozier private feel.
- Main Ballrooom
- Can accommodate 220 guests, Indoor
- Lakeview Patio Ceremony
- Can accommodate 220 guests, Outdoor
- Greenside Terrace Ceremony
- Can accommodate 80 guests, Outdoor