Woodland Hills Country Club
A long curved road lined with towering eucalyptus trees takes you to Woodland Hills Country Club, a secluded hilltop wedding venue that offers some of the best panoramic views in the valley. The clubhouse entrance is impressive, with its prominent porte-cochère covered in climbing vines. Beautiful landscaping is a priority here, and throughout the grounds you'll find a profusion of greenery and colorful flowers. Ceremonies take place at a serene site next to the clubhouse. This manicured lawn is actually the first tee box and is bordered by tall hedges and seasonal blooms. You'll have your choice of three in-house ceremony arches to frame your vows, but what really makes this a star setting is the view: To the right, your guests are treated to a verdant vista of the rolling green fairways, while the ceremony backdrop is a layered panorama of cypress trees and the oak-covered foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains. Spectacular sunsets are an added perk! If you like, hold an al fresco cocktail reception on the neighboring terrace, or move inside to one of several attractive spaces.
What You'll Love
- Host the cocktail hour in The Main Lobby, which can be staged with chairs and couches for a lounge effect. Afterwards, the Terrace Ballroom welcomes your guests for the main reception. This spacious banquet area has a built-in dance floor and raised stage for your band, DJ, or cake table display. Decorated in muted, neutral tones, the room boasts a marble-topped bar where friends and family can mingle for conversation, as well as a small back patio overlooking the putting green and distant hills.
What to Know
- There are a myriad of photo ops to take advantage of on this beautiful property: You can arrange to pose beside picturesque sites on the fairways, like a stone bridge, waterfall, or pond floated with lily pads.
- There are many options available in planning your celebration here, and out talented team takes pride in helping each couple determine their ideal wedding—while stay within their budget. After all, this is a location built on dreams!
- Terrace Ballroom
- Can accommodate 250 guests, Indoor
- The Garden
- Can accommodate 250 guests, Outdoor